Who we are
We’re a Swedish-Polish startup working hard on solving the biggest problems in the digital marketing space. Both for advertisers and publishers. We’re currently operating on the Swedish market, planning to expand to the Nordics within the next year and then, to the other European and global markets. At the time of writing this, we’re twelve people in the company working remotely from Poland and Sweden. We plan to grow to be 20-ish before the end of the year. We have a lead investor and strong board that believe in our vision and help us turn it into reality.
How do we work
We strongly believe in the concept of empowered product teams. We believe that small group of dedicated, competent, specialists can redefine and disrupt any industry. We believe that empowered, outcome driven product teams with the ability to explore and define existing problems and opportunities, generate creative solutions and validate them have the potential to. We strongly believe that it’s not only important to do the things right, but it’s even more important to do the right things.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced digital product designer, with strong understanding of information architecture, data visualisation and SaaS products characteristics that would take over the Product Design part of our business and help us put the company vision into reality. Someone with an ability to think different and solve real world problems by creating astonishing user experience. Someone with ability to understand the problems and opportunities, generate creative solutions and validate them and deliver solutions. Understanding the current and future challenges of the digital marketing would be a plus.
Skills we’re looking for
We expect you to present great Ul and UX design skills; have good command of English; have strong portfolio; have experience working with stakeholders; possess practical knowledge of design systems and style guides;
It’s a plus if you are present on Dribbble, Behance; have knowledge of Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar;
What you will be doing
- Solving real design problems
- Designing the products used by customers around the world
- Shaping the company’s visual identity
- Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring high-quality results for your design choices
- Managing team design processes
- Mentoring the team in usability and visual design
- Conducting studies, analyses, and user testing
- Working with an advanced and highly experienced team
- Developing and improving your skills
Apply if you
- Have a portfolio showcasing your product design process and solutions
- Know how to create user flows and build information architectures
- Are fluent with the principles of Ul and UX design
- Follow best practices for grids and color harmony
- Present great communication and team-working skills
- Can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- Can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- Have prior experience in performing research on users, strategy, and business goals
- Have prior experience cooperating with developers
- Have practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- Can efficiently communicate in English in speaking and writing
Would be great if you have:
- You’d used tools such as Google Analytics, Usertesting.com, Hotjar
- You had good UX writing skills and experience writing about your design process – we really appreciate designers who have storytelling skills
- You’d be willing to share your knowledge with others
- Nordic work culture
- Small agile team, no artificial hierarchy
- Real impact on the product and processes
- The tools of our choice
- Support for your personal growth
- Medical and Sports membership
- Flexibility and support of the team
- Good time working in an international startup
Joining Brain Nordic means:
- working with a cross-functional team, close to the business side
- you will learn a ton about building and scaling an online business
- less time on meetings, more time on creating
- clients from all over the world
- scrum and Agile based dev-friendly processes
- working from wherever you want
- working on the equipment of your choice
- being a part of a friendly international team
- having a smooth onboarding
Simple recruitment process
- We’ll review your application and see if we have a match.
- We’ll have an online interview.
- You’ll get a design task to do at home.
- That’s it! We can send you a job offer and invite you aboard! 🙂
Apply for this job
Brain is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Brain for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what algorithms that rock your boat. Our platform is made to make the Internet a better place, and so is our workplace. The more superstars we have represented and enriched in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to build the strongest team.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of data for publishers and advertisers and to create a safer space for Internet users everywhere. We do this through data and by always keeping the integrity of the Internet users first.