Measurability is the great advantage of digital marketing. Choose digital channels carefully – rather quality in a few than none at all.
If you are not online, you are not in today’s world at all, but it is not enough to just have a website and a Facebook account. Thus, well-thought-out strategies are required regarding what you expose, which channels you use and with what frequency.
Below are five reasons why companies should invest in digital marketing:
- Digital marketing creates customer contact via the internet – good because most people use the internet to search for information.
- It provides a higher conversion rate than traditional marketing.
- It saves money.
- It provides the opportunity for customer service in real time – invaluable if something goes wrong.
- Provides contact with mobile customers.
So, those who do not have a strategy for their digital marketing should sit down and draw up a new structure. The strategy should therefore be based on the customer in the first place.
– Do not focus on the product – the interesting thing is what the product does for the customer. Customer value is the only important thing. Therefore, let communication replace the sales messages and make the process as convenient as possible for the customer.
– And measure, measure, measure the effect of everything you do. The results will be visible!